Saturday 5 December 2009

My own professional values.

My beliefs:
  • When people are able to do work that matters (paid or unpaid) they feel useful members of society and therefore feel good about themselves as human beings
  • People doing work that matters make a difference to businesses and organisations enabling them to do well
  • As a result, society benefits from the above virtuous circle
  • Everyone can improve their personal skills and performance, as long as they are willing to take responsibility for this change
  • As a learning professional, my job is not only to help people to learn, but also to help them to see the benefit of learning
My professional values therefore include the following:
  1. Maintain and develop my skills as a learning professional in business
  2. Take an active interest in the context in which my clients are operating
  3. Promote excellence in all of my professional interventions
  4. Embrace innovation as a key technique in professional and business development 
  5. Provide relevant and useful tools and learning experiences to support clients in their pursuit of excellence
  6. Keep up to date with technology so that I can offer enhanced learning experiences for my clients 
  7. Contribute to an extended global community through which best pratice and learning can be shared
  8. Above all, give great service that clients love;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment